Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Responds



The following was translated from Japanese using the AltaVista web translator.

Mr. Johnson,

It is being clear from your letter that you are the passionate, sentimental man. But let this get serious. This is weather we are talking over. I am having more pressing concerns than whether this John Jones is getting enough sunshine in the diet. I am not wanting to be the upsetter, but I am doing this always. Weather is the delicate process. I am hoping how strong you are, and you are staying neither high nor dry. Soon I promise Spring is being on the right track.

Sincerest,
Spring

Ernest Wilson - Sentimental Man

Rudy Mills - John Jones

Lee "Scratch" Perry - The Upsetter

Ken Parker - How Strong

Pama International Ft Dennis Alcapone - Neither High Nor Dry

Phyllis Dillon - The Right Track

No comments: